essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

10.01.2011

What I've Been Doing...

A few minutes ago I was sitting in front of my computer thinking "Whatever should I post about?!" I went through tons of possibilities in my head, but none of then seemed right. And then suddenly I realized something: The posts I've enjoyed reading the most on other blogs were not necessarily long nor did they have a specific subject. The ones I remembered tended to ramble, and in the process, gave me a little peek at the daily life of the author. And that's what I'm going to do today, give you a glimpse of my life this past week... :)


On Monday evening I went on a walk along with my Canon, to try capturing the beauty of autumn. I like autumn better than fall. Autumn is more poetic, more worthy of being the word to describe this season full of numerous beautiful shades of yellow, orange, and red, while fall is... too normal and ordinary a word.
Anyway, as I was saying, I took a walk on Monday and got a few beautiful shots, here's one:

Slight Brightness/Contrast Adjustment
I haven't edited and/or added my watermark to any of the other ones yet, but be sure to keep an eye out for an autumn post over at my photography blog in the next few days! :)

On Tuesday I listened to Blackmore's Night's Beyond the Sunset album, which I LOVE, especially All Because of You, Spirit of the Sea, and Castles and Dreams, while I was doing math. You can listen to those below if you want:


All Because of You by Blackmore's Night




Spirit of the Sea by Blackmore's Night




Castles and Dreams by Blackmore's Night




Wednesday was pretty much normal, except for my change of music, I listened to Now We Are Free from Gladiator's Soundtrack over and over again, and I went to swimming lessons. I'm an incredibly slow swimmer. :P

On Thursday I delivered my papers, and finished reading A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine. You can read my thoughts on it here.

Yesterday I started reading Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee. I'm currently on page 129, and I like it! :)

So, what did you do this week? :)

0 lovely little note(s):

Post a Comment

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.