essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

10.29.2011

A Remedy...

I'm bored right now, but that's perfectly ok because I know of a certain boredom remedy. What is it you ask? Hmmmm... well it's a secret and I really shouldn't tell but if it helps you forgive me for leaving you, my lovely followers, postless for a whole entire week (except for one Tuesday's Tunes post which was... a day late) then... I guess I could tell you. The secret remedy is... 


{a good long book + your favourite beverage x 2 (actually, the bigger the number the better :P) = contentment}


Trust me, this can cure most any sickness. It actually even works better than chicken soup, for me that is! Bored too? Go ahead and try it! I'll be posting my favourite beverage recipe later this week, so if you currently don't have one or perhaps have already gone to Starbucks this week more than was good for you, be sure to check it out.
Now, if you need me, I'll be stretched out on my bed reading. Hope the remedy works for you too! :)


Affectionately,

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! LOVE that remedy. I've been using it recently, too! Btw, you won an award (or two) on my blog today. Check I out! :-)

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.