essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

12.24.2011

Christmas Eve

It's finally here. The eve of the day everyone has been waiting for since the dawn of December.
And as I sit here, recalling the sweet scent of cranberry sauce simmering on the stove...


...and of yummy sweets baking in the oven...




...I can't help but get excited! In just a few hours I'll get to see the smiles on everyone's faces as they open up the presents I've wrapped (and taken millions of pictures of)!






And yes, we do open up our presents on Christmas Eve. After all, Jesus was born in the evening, wasn't He? ;)


I fervently hope your Christmas is filled with much joy and happiness, and is covered with God's richest blessings!







          Merry Christmas! :)

0 lovely little note(s):

Post a Comment

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.