essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

2.17.2012

Update

Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth... again! I've decided (and trust me, I went back and forth between 'yes' and 'no' several times) to go ahead with the combining of my blogs! Many thanks to everyone who voted on the poll! :)
Just to clarify, THIS blog will be turning into my main blog. I'm KEEPING:

http://essenceofevephotography.blogspot.com

...as my blog address. I don't want to change it and confuse everyone, besides - I like it. I'll still mainly be posting photos anyway, so it's really not going to be that big a change.
Also, I'm still having my blogoversary in March! I have tons on fun things planned for you guys! ;) I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting interviewed/guest posting (photography related) on my blog during that time? I'm planning on e-mailing and asking a few bloggers, but if you're interested, please let me know!
I'll be coming up with a new design for this blog (mainly because of the name change) and plan to have everything in order by the end of February. Since I have a few projects and things I want to finish before my blogoversary comes around though, I may not be posting as often as I normally would. Rest assured, I'll definitely be making up for it during March! ;)
Oh, and I also wanted to let you guys know... I got an iPod Touch last Saturday! It's amazing!




My music library :)

And here's a really awkward picture of me taken with my iPod.

So, look out! A flood of Instagram edited photos may very well be coming your way soon! ;)
Have a lovely weekend (and please excuse this rather random update post)!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to guest post/be interviewed! Just give me the details, and I'd be happy to do either.

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, awesome! that picture of you is not awkward, it is very cute. you have very pretty eyes. And if you still want a guest poster, I'd be happy to. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice phone! =)

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Hey, I'd probably guest post! Let me know if you'd want me to.
    2. we should follow each other on Instagram! I'm _maryann_ if you want to search for me.
    3. yay for new blog designs!
    4. I think it's really epic that you took that screenshot at 11:11. just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eve!
    I think it's great that you're combining your blogs into one, though I adored your other blog. (and the design!) I was wondering....and this is totally up to you, but would you allow me to use your old swardmaiden graphic for my blog? I really loved that graphic, (the lady with the beautiful dress/flames on the left side.) and wanted to know if I could use it for my header/blog button. Let me know what you think! :)
    ~Danielle
    http://www.loveliftedyouandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just stopping by to return the kindness which you bestowed upon me earlier. *wink*

    I too am a lover of Julie Klassen's writings, although I have read but one of her works. She certainly is an exceptional writer.

    Blessings,
    --Johanna
    serving tea and scones @ www.theoldfashionedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.