essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

1.08.2012

A Smile, a Shiver, and the Last Few Rays of Sun

Went out for a backyard 'stroll' with Christine (as of this week, her 'other name' is supposed to be Sephie, so I'll use it for this post, and possibly for future ones ;) and Bobbie today. I managed to capture some genuine smiles (which I'm really happy about)!

Curves Adjustment

Curves Adjustment
 Yup, I know, it's blurry. That's partly due to the fact that I was shooting with Ayra from about five or six feet away, which make it harder to focus. But in the end, it's really only the memories that matter... and Sephie's smile. ;)


Colour Balance Adjustment
Love her little red nose! <3


SOOC Shot
I don't think he was happy with his mittens for some reason...


SOOC Shot
Still cute though! :)


SOOC Shot

SOOC Shot

Curves Adjustment

Black & White

So, how was your weekend? I can't believe Christmas break is over already!

8 comments:

  1. They are sooooo cute!! I love your pictures!! <33
    Follow me?
    Little Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...they are simply adorable! and your bokeh shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, i just adore your sweet, mini Mr. Darcy!

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. the little kids are really cuuuute! and nice photos! :) Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Timing with those pictures of your siblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Eve! Your photos... are SO beautiful.

    ~ Acacia
    p-o-n-d-e-r-i-n-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.