essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

4.16.2011

Friday Five



I know, it's a little late to be posting my Friday Five, but I decided to post them anyway. My top favourite photos from this week are...


This photo was taken by Brooke from Life Exposed Photography. I LOVE it!!! I like how the two branches the little girl is holding on, give a person the impression that she's on a swing (in fact, I just realized they were tree branches, and not really thick swing ropes, a minute ago :P). Also, the sun peeking through the leaves gives this photo an extra special look!

This photo was taken by Carlotta from Pastor's Girl's Ponderings. I love how the sunlight reflects on the raindrop... I love every single part of this photo!

This photo was taken by Mary Catherine from Glittering Compositions. I've always been fascinated by pointe shoes. There's something about them that makes you want to put them on (even if you don't know a thing about ballet) and spend hours dancing, and taking pictures of them, of course! :P Anyway, this picture is the best picture I've ever seen of pointe shoes!!!

This photo was taken by Emily Grace from Emily Grace Photography. Definitely the prettiest daffodil I've ever seen!

This photo was taken by Grace from A Tinge of Blue, a Speck of Red, a Patch of Green... I absolutely love the colours!!

Thank you for vising my little blog! If you have the time, I would really appreciate it if you vote for my photo on Grace's blog: A Tinge of Blue, a Speck of Red, a Patch of Green...

Much love,

4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    I like the picture from Emily Grace and Mary Catherine!
    Lovley work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Eve! That totally just made my night. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Thank you so much for including my photo! It means a lot to me.
    I am so happy you liked it!
    I love your photography so much!:)
    Blessings,
    ~Grace~
    grace-an-aspiring-photographer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those pics are awesome! and I looked around at some of your photos:D Your great, keep it up!

    ... heh heh, I'm totally following your blog. Totally sweet;)

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.