essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

8.29.2011

The Little Boy with the Blue Eyes...

You may remember that earlier this year I had a little photoshoot with Christine, well, this one is very similar, the only thing that's different is... the person I'm having the photoshoot with! I guess that's hardly "similar", but you'll see what I mean. ;)
So without farther ado, I'm pleased to introduce to you The Little Boy with the Blue Eyes! :)


...And isn't he adorable! (SOOC Shot)
(SOOC Shot)
(Slight Brightness/Contrast Adjustment)
(Slight Brightness/Contrast Adjustment)
(SOOC Shot)


I LOVE this one! (Brightness/Contrast Adjustment)
(Slight Brightness/Contrast Adjustment)

Which one is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. I love the second to last one - what an adorable little boy!

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.