essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

9.25.2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Low Key
Brightness/Contrast Adjustment

2. The Color Wheel - Monochromatic and Analogous Color
SOOC Shot
 I LOVE this photo! I think it's my favourite summer shot from 2011.

3. Circle
SOOC Shot

4. Phone
Brightness Contrast and Colour Balance Adjustment
You're wondering what this has to do with phone? Well, apparently phone has another definition:

phone: an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, but I'm guessing whoever wrote the dictionary in the picture above might.


12 comments:

  1. Nicely done - thanks so much for linking up. I really like your second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure enjoyed your photos, especially the phone!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one too!

    Are your circles the holes in a playground? Because I took a picture like that, and nobody can tell what it is! But it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley and Lynn ~ Thanks! :)

    mary ann ~ Thanks! Yes! A few weeks after I took it I happened to stumble upon yours, and I thought it was ironic how we both had taken a picture of the same thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Photo's! I love the color wheel shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eve, I love your pictures. Very, very pretty. The last picture is fantastic. I LOVE your sunset picture. WOW! Just stunning. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that shot of the sea, those sparkles are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when people think outside of the box...like finding another definition of phone :) And, that SOOC shot is really impressive! Very cool, indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your color wheel shot. So peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Love your pics!
    I just found your blog, and I'm following you.
    Check out my blog, It's a Love Story :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eve!
    Thank you so much for folling my blog!!
    I love your photography!!I enjoyed looking at your pictures!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set! The beach photo is gorgeous! Love the sparkles on the water!

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.