essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

9.06.2011

First Day of the School Year

September the 6th. It went by swiftly and smoothly for me. I still have a little video left to watch, but other than that, I'm done with schoolwork for today.


And honestly, it's really good to be doing schoolwork again! To have your planner pages all full with things to do! Sure, I'll miss summer, but in a way, I'm glad it's only a few months long.



There's something about those empty notebook pages that makes me want to pick up a pencil and fill them all with notes, math problems, and whatnot! Ever gotten that feeling before?


The thing I didn't like about today though, was that it was freezing cold! Believe it or not, but it's currently 13 degrees (celsius) out there. I'm wearing socks, sweatpants, and a sweater, and my nose still feels like an icicle. Fall certainly is picking up speed and it'll burst through our doors any minute now...


...with winter not far behind.


And yesterday, I even opened the door, and the air smelled like winter. You know that refreshing, icy cold scent that rides on breezes over freshly fallen, pure white, snow? That's exactly what I'm talking about. 


Hmmm... You know, I think I'll stop talking about winter now, and enjoy those last few days of summer. Hope you do too! :)


"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." ~ Matthew 6:34


0 lovely little note(s):

Post a Comment

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.